2002 Driver Armrest

Philly RX

• 1 year later...

Is it possible to change the drivers armrest to a biger, wider one like in the back seat. Can I get OEM or maybe aftemarket...

Please let me know.

Is it possible to change the drivers armrest to a biger, wider one like in the back seat. Can I get OEM or maybe aftemarket...

Please let me know.

Hi,

We just designed one. It's 6 1/2" wide and 14" long. Covered in Factory material.

Call me to discuss the details.

Thanks,

Jim

1-800-654-2356

Please let me know.

Please let me know.

Hi,

We just designed one. It's 6 1/2" wide and 14" long. Covered in Factory material.

Thanks,

Jim

1-800-654-2356

I'd always thought the armrest were pretty useless myself, they're uncomfortable at best, and even get in the way when I turn the steering wheel.

Jim, if your design is better than the fluffy pillow idea :D please post some details here.

Please let me know.

Please let me know.

Hi,

Thanks,

Jim

1-800-654-2356

I'd always thought the armrest were pretty useless myself, they're uncomfortable at best, and even get in the way when I turn the steering wheel.

Jim, if your design is better than the fluffy pillow idea :D please post some details here.

:D I would also like to see some details on your design if you have a website please list it.