1999 Lx470

pauchi

Hello,

I'm new to this Lexus Owners Club site and I understand there are a lot of very helpful members here that could assist me on the above mentioned.

I would like to know if it's any complicated to replace both the rear end (night time) tail lights/bulbs and what product/brand name would you recommend for replacement bulbs?

Looking forward to your reply!!

Thank you's.

fairly easy,

The side lamps, drop the tailgate. 2 bolts are holding on the side. once out, push the outer edge and the whole side assembly pops out.

The ones on the tailgate itself, pop the carpetted cover on the tailgate half way. This will expose a metal cover, unscrew the screw and you will have access to the bulbs.

If I where you, I will replace all bulbs on each side. Any good bulbs that are examine good, use it as spares.

Hello,

I'm new to this Lexus Owners Club  site and I understand there are a lot of very helpful members here that could assist me on the above mentioned.

I would like to know if it's any complicated to replace both the rear end (night time) tail lights/bulbs and what product/brand name would you recommend for replacement bulbs?

Looking forward to your reply!!

Thank you's.