Any Fmax Turbo Upgraders Here?

Just got done looking at turbokits.com The turbo kit they offer for the GE sounds pretty good. Does anyone here have experience with them? Are all the necessary parts included in the kit? Like others here on the board i'm interested in purchasing a SC300 and putting a turbo in it. Of course the first thing to do is find a car first. I'm still a little confused on which year to purchase. I guess i'll let my wallet decide. Any experience/advise is appreicated. TIA!

I looked at f-max and liked what I saw. A lot of people in Lexus and toyota rings talk bad about the f-max kit though. Apparently there was a supra somewhere that threw a fuel line and caught on fire and people blamed the f-max kit. I'd be more prone to blame installation error. I don't see anything wrong their product. I have heard other people with those kits be very satisfied and it is a good starting place. From what I understand, all necessary peices are included. You would want to verify with any vendor that all parts will be included and get a list of those parts. When I checked on it, you could do just about any arrangement you like. It comes with fmic, hardpipes, silicon connectors, t clamps, manifold, turbo, 2 auxillary injectors, fuel controller, and msd btm or rideal gasket. I'd get the btm over lower compression gasket. The gate is a deltagate, some say Tial makes a better unit, most suppliers will let you upgrade however you want. I was going to get an f-max kit for a honda, but I'm trying to decide if I want to waste my money on it or get a better car to turbo. But f-max is up there on my list if I want an intro turbo set-up. Some may even come with gauges wich could be good.

Yes - I do. But I wasn't born with one. I did a lot of studying. It has a Toyomoto set-up.

That's just between you and me though. ;)

I'll trade you a 1997 Honda Accord LX(it's automatic) B) for your 2002 Audi. :huh: Wad da ya say?