Help

I AM looking to change the plugs in my 98 GS 300 but I can' find all of them.I know that they are on the intake but I can only see 4

hey what's up. well you know that you have an inline 6. well you have two in the front, two underneath the throttle body and two in the rear. all of these are inline.

I AM looking to change the plugs in my 98 GS 300 but I can' find all of them.I know that they are on the intake but I can only see 4

hey what's up. well you know that you have an inline 6. well you have two in the front, two underneath the throttle body and two in the rear. all of these are inline.

thanks for the insight but have you changed the pluge in yours,I need a little more tech advice besides its a inline 6.What do I need to remove or replace?

The intake runs across the top of the engine and hides 2 of the plugs. The four you can see I guess are above and below the throttle body/intake?

You need to unbolt/remove the throttle body.

ColinBarber,

I would like to do the same on my 93 GS300. I noticed this is for a 2001 model. Is it roughly the same procedure for my older model? If not, can you attach a pdf file for my year? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The intake runs across the top of the engine and hides 2 of the plugs. The four you can see I guess are above and below the throttle body/intake?

You need to unbolt/remove the throttle body.

ColinBarber,

I would like to do the same on my 93 GS300. I noticed this is for a 2001 model. Is it roughly the same procedure for my older model? If not, can you attach a pdf file for my year? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Yes, all the 2jz are roughly the same <_<