Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Dog show

Smooth, it sounds like you have the good life, golf in the mornings, fast cars in the day time, and ladies at night...

Well I must say I would rather be hot then cold, Florida vs. Alaska, I think I will take Florida every time even in the summer......

Dog show

Smooth, it sounds like you have the good life, golf in the mornings, fast cars in the day time, and ladies at night...

Well I must say I would rather be hot then cold, Florida vs. Alaska, I think I will take Florida every time even in the summer......

Best of Show

Well, I said that was a good day, not daily life. I wish I could have alot more of those days put together! I think I work to hard to be honest. :lol: There have been some long stretches in my life where things were really good though. I have been very lucky. :)

I grew up in Wisconsin. I love my home, but yeah, I gotta tell ya, it's too dang cold up there! I'll visit, but I'm not moving back!

Dog show

Best of Show

Well, I said that was a good day, not daily life. I wish I could have alot more of those days put together! I think I work to hard to be honest. :lol: There have been some long stretches in my life where things were really good though. I have been very lucky. :)

I grew up in Wisconsin. I love my home, but yeah, I gotta tell ya, it's too dang cold up there! I'll visit, but I'm not moving back!

Lhasa Apso

post-1634-1210162796_thumb.jpg