Word Association Game

chippiestu4

Hey Den! Where have you been?? Everything good?

Philippines ---> Pacific (where I'm going on Saturday) :P

Manilla

I love the Philippine Islands, been there done that years ago...Nice people...However, I did not travel to that one dangerous Philippine Island, (forgot the name) I think it's all Al Queda.....

Rya- I've been around, it's just that lately since I got this surprise I've been REALLY busy getting things finished here, like my college orientation, class sign ups, and last minute things.... What *BLEEP*es me off right now is that originally I was suppose to leave WEDNESDAY but we decided to move it forward to today, monday... and I had to sacrifice a planned lunch with Alex today (before I found out it got moved up to today)... :chairshot: But no worries, I told her I'll be gone and obviously I'm gonna have to find something nice to bring back to her.. :unsure:

Jibby- Yes Mindanao is what you are talking about, but everywhere you go in the world there's always danger. ;) Actually I'm visiting family on that island, so we'll see how it goes! Maybe I might get a picture of some guy with a rocket launcher on his shoulder. :P Haha, all kidding aside, you must have been to the beaches huh? I usually just stay in the main city, but we'll see where I'll end up going this time. The purpose of this trip is to accompany my 90 year old grandma back there, and I'll be vacationing there for A MONTH, which is practically what's left of my summer vacation before college starts.. But it will be great I bet.. NO PARENTS. :P lol... Don't worry, I'll make the right decisions, I promise. :D

I'll have internet access there, but VERY LIMITED, so if you guys dont hear from me for awhile, it must mean that i havent gotten a hold of a computer with internet access...:geek:

Here's a quick glimpse of what I'll be dealing with everyday over there!!!

DSC00614.jpg

My baby over there...

cr-vrear.jpg

:D :D :D :D

I'll have internet access there, but VERY LIMITED, so if you guys dont hear from me for awhile, it must mean that i havent gotten a hold of a computer with internet access...:geek:

Have a great time! Be careful... mail when you can. Find something great to bring home to Alex! :D

Have a great time! Be careful... mail when you can. Find something great to bring home to Alex! :D

haha! of course I gotta get her something. :rolleyes:

family

Bye Denny. Take care and stay safe. You should build a 72' Cuda hot rod over there. No mufflers. tell em that's what we do over here. LOL!!!