The Next Lexus Coupe?

Hi jzz30!! :)

I agree. But that front end sure looks emposing. Ever see that old movie called 'The Car'? [at least I think that's what it was called] A big black car [with huge rounded fenders and a massive grill flanked by single headlights, etc.] decides [all by itself - mind you!!] to terrorize a poor middle-of-no-where USA community. There was a sheriff and a school teacher. [which meant lots of free screams from the students - a good cheap source for movie sound effects - in other words] Well... THAT is what the Lexus Coupe rendering reminded me of. LOL

Craig!! :)

Did anybody notice the bottom right hand side of the picture? I'm assuming this photo was taken in Lexus or Toyota HQ, somewhere where cameras are not supposed to go.

Anyway, it says "Body side is a fully programmable and personalized LCD screen."

Thus the changing graphics from pic to pic of the car.

Doesn't look to bad, the back looks like an 350z and the front looks like a G35. I still thing the old SC 400/300 own it. I love the style of them with the long hood and the short back with the rear mounted cockpit, just like the muscle cars.

Lexus L500

http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/lo...a_design_lexus/

Great idea for the seating arrangement! ...and you can entertain while driving!

CanadaCraig,

I like the idea, though I'm not sure if I'd ever buy one! I think that I would really feel like a chouffer! The door placement kind of reminds me of when the Saturn 3-door first came out.

• 6 months later...

i dont care what anyone says, that car is HOT. Imagine a prestigious quality car like a lexus, sitting in your driveway, moking all those that go by saying, "ha, look at me bentley, AND WHAT?! AND WHAT?!" Nothing at all today compares to the look of this car. Although i do admit it does have some styling cues from other car companies, its not those features that make a good looking car, its the execution. If you mix a bunch spices and herbs together with some meat, it doesnt make you a chef. Its the execution there-of that makes someone an Emeril. All in all, beautiful car, beautiful design, and a beautiful addition to the lexus lineup.

Juancho

Hi jzz30!! :)

I agree. But that front end sure looks emposing. Ever see that old movie called 'The Car'? [at least I think that's what it was called] A big black car [with huge rounded fenders and a massive grill flanked by single headlights, etc.] decides [all by itself - mind you!!] to terrorize a poor middle-of-no-where USA  community. There was a sheriff and a school teacher. [which meant lots of free screams from the students - a good cheap source for movie sound effects - in other words] Well... THAT is what the Lexus Coupe rendering reminded me of. LOL

Craig!! :)

Yeah, I remember that. The car had a mind of its own. :D