Ho Alternators

do they make high output alternators for 95 es300's? the stock one really stinks...

I plan to upgrade the stock ground and alt. power wires anyways, but i would like a little more oomph for a future sound system I have. My last vehicle had a 120 amp alt and a 5 farad cap and it was just enough to keep things from dimming.

do they make high output alternators for 95 es300's?  the stock one really stinks...

I plan to upgrade the stock ground and alt. power wires anyways, but i would like a little more oomph for a future sound system I have.  My last vehicle had a 120 amp alt and a 5 farad cap and it was just enough to keep things from dimming.

Try here>http://www.lextasy.com/lexus_alternator_1469_prd1.htm

I have a 95 ES too. I notice same thing.

With the lights on, when you push the brakes or push the window button up when the window is already up, the lights dim slightly for a second.

Once, when my battery was bad, the car would not even run . I thought it was the alt. but it wasn't. Replaced battery and it's been fine, and that was like 3 yrs ago.