Squeek Or Rattle In My 95 Ls

jvcn

After a couple of trouble free months, my 95 LS has developed a squeak of some sort around the area of the passenger dash and door. Sometimes I think it's a mild rattle, but often it's more like rubber or plastic squeaking. This seemed to be worst on very cold days. Less some other times.

There had previously been a small rattle around the CD changer door, but pushing the door catch a bit got rid of it.

Any ideas about the plastic rattle/squeaking sounds from the passenger's side?

Could it be the rt door rubbing the panel/dash?

Thx.

:unsure:

After a couple of trouble free months, my 95 LS has developed a squeak of some sort around the area of the passenger dash and door.  Sometimes I think it's a mild rattle, but often it's more like rubber or plastic squeaking.  This seemed to be worst on very cold days.  Less some other times.

There had previously been a small rattle around the CD changer door, but pushing the door catch a bit got rid of it.

Any ideas about the plastic rattle/squeaking sounds from the passenger's side?

Could it be the rt door rubbing the panel/dash?

Thx.

:unsure:

Its a long shot but i had a rattle in my 91 that i chased for months. It was coming from the driver side and only rattled when i got to around 45mhp. Sounded for sure like it was coming from inside the dash. Took the dash apart, rode around with a stethoscope trying to locate the sound but couldn't. Had just about given up when one day i noticed inside the front driver side wheel well that one of the bolts that holds the wheel well protector had come loose. Pushed it back in and the sound stopped. Probably not your problem, but it's easy to check.