Anyone Knows A Good Independent Mechanic

914lps

I live in Bullhead City Az., right along the river. Across from Laughlin Nv. I'm about 100 miles from Henderson or Las Vegas and about 50 miles from Lake Havasu. I need a good Lexus Mechanic. I think I'm the only guy in this town with a Lexus, an't no lexus guys here to work on the car, and I'm not that great of a do it yourselfer. Thanks.

I live in Bullhead City Az., right along the river.  Across from Laughlin Nv.  I'm about 100 miles from Henderson or Las Vegas and about 50 miles from Lake Havasu.  I need a good Lexus Mechanic.  I think I'm the only guy in this town with a Lexus, an't no lexus guys here to work on the car, and I'm not that great of a do it yourselfer.  Thanks.

Frank Clark. He works for Jeff Young at Young Automotive an independant shop.928-855-1200 in lake havasu city. Hope this helps you !!!!!

I'm in L.A. now, driving the Saab around, but I will call this guy in the morning and talk with him. THANK YOU! (yes it's a big loud thank you!). :cheers: I must be totally nuts. I drive an 84 Saab and a 91 Lexus in a town of 40,000 folks, and I'm not a do it yourselfer. But at least I have the 4x4 ford truck as a back up. I love both the Saab and the Lexus, but I can't pull a boat worth a sh$# with either one :D But the truck tops out at 90.... The Lexus????? Had it up to 145... And the Saab tops out at 140...and both cars just love the road. There is one advantadge of living in the flat open desert and knowing the cops..... :P

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, guy does seem to know Lexus.  Bad news is it is the idle control valve....  He charged me $45.00 to check it out etc.  Will use them again.

914lps , Anytime , He is a reliable mechanic . Hard to find these days.... B)

So how does a guy in MN know a guy in AZ?

I vacation in Lk. Havasu and have MANY contacts out there and the surrounding area. B)

Add me to your contact list. Next time you are out this way. I would be happy to take you and your family out on the boat. Again thank you.

So how does a guy in MN know a guy in AZ?

I vacation in Lk. Havasu and have MANY contacts out there and the surrounding area. B)

Add me to your contact list. Next time you are out this way. I would be happy to take you and your family out on the boat. Again thank you.

Will be out there in APR. 18TH on or around , Shoot me a PM or email and We will meet up !!! B)