What Should I Do With My Ass?

studlee

I was actually just going to get a 4Runner.  Worked on trying to get one for about 4 months.  Impossible to get one w/ air ride suspension in Cali.  Figured there must be a reason why it was going so wrong with buying a vehicle.  Out of nowhere I thought of Lexus.  After going through Costco, it was only 6 grand more than the 4Runner, and came stock with the air ride.  No brainer

I love the truck, but I just feel like I'm showing off.  I guess I'm just mental.  I'm pretty much over it.  Actually thinking about buying a Lexus emblem hitch cover.  I should just be proud of it.  Hell I started trying to buy a vehicle in Oct, and didn't get one until Jan.  So glad Toyota was such a pain.  I'd be bummed if I got the 4Runner before I found out about the GX.

<_< Hmmm, I think a hitch cover emblem is a little over the top. It's like people having a chromed license plate with "Lexus" on it when the badging on the trunk/rear door already has that. That's a little repetitive/overkill to me.

• 3 months later...

i want to go back to all the ppl that said lexus is a dressed up toyota. im not saying any one in this forum. if thats the case, is benz a dressed up chrysler? chryslers are a piece of crap. ive had one, worst mistake of my life. wat do u have to say to that. stupid comments like those *BLEEP* me off.

i want to go back to all the ppl that said lexus is a dressed up toyota. im not saying any one in this forum. if thats the case, is benz a dressed up chrysler? chryslers are a piece of crap. ive had one, worst mistake of my life. wat do u have to say to that. stupid comments like those *BLEEP* me off.

Back in the day, Mercedes was just a dressed up Studebaker. :D

It's so funny to see posts from people like Indiasfinest. They try to talk crap about other people's posts and tell them they are idiots, when they have no idea what they are talking about. Nothing's more funny to me than seeing someone try to prove someone else wrong when they are the one who is wrong. I can't believe that this used to drive me totally crazy. Now I just like to sit back and watch it all unfold. Thanks for the non-stop comedy.

I wonder if they know how stupid that makes them look.

I didn;t know that Mercedes was made by Chrysler :blink: I guess I need to subscribe to the Inquirer, I am missing all the important news!

hey fluke what the heck is ur prob. i apologized for birng temper minded that day cuz i was in a bad mood. u no ppl like u really *BLEEP* me off because they dont no the whole side of the story and just star talking crap...did u read my other comment?????? didnt think so

Fluke!!!

Dude, Lexus Tow Hitch cover.... Hmmm, YUP, I got one, I got a Curtis Tow Hitch aftermarket but was "ticked" that it didn't come with a cover... Searched high and low for a "nice" cover, but somehow getting one with the confederate flag, or football team, or baseball team didn't seem to fit right on the GX...

Wanted to find a NICE black plastic 2" cap, lo and behold found just such a beast at Sewell Lexus, Texas!!! For only $11.00 and change...

I didn't necessarily get it because of the LEXUS logo, I just wanted to get a black cover plate, the net online store that I ordered the hitch from couldn't hook me up with a plain cover because they only SELL Tow Hitches and other Hitch accessories but no PLAIN BLACK cover... Go figure...

Anyway, took me a a while before I found out WHERE to order the cover from!!!

Good Luck!