My Es And The New England Winter

steviej

That's a hell of a dumping your folks got in New England Steve! :blink: :( The 'good weather' pics give us something to look forward to however! I hope your not too sore from shoveling! :blink: :whistles:

:cheers:

That's a hell of a dumping your folks got in New England Steve!  :blink:    :(  The 'good weather' pics give us something to look forward to however!  I hope your not too sore from shoveling!  :blink:  :whistles:

i know the feeling steveiej. i cant count on both hands how many times i woke up to over 20" in one night when i lived in alaska. breaking out the snowblower at 5 am and firing it up so you can go to work will always get you on your neighbors good side! :blink:

I heard you guys got hit nicely when i heard Boston i immediatly thought about your ES...............

Kidding,

Here is my contribution of what my car intially looked like when i went to work yesterday.

You have to remeber my car is raisedhigher than stock from adjustable suspension as this is my winter car.

and this is a low spot i stopped in to get out of my car.

it sure was fun yesterday

So instead i drove around a G500 for the weekend looking for every big 5 foot snow drift to plow through, damn that thing is ugly but goes through stuff like a tractor.

I guess that is why the G is the choice of european farmers everywhere.

lmao

PICT0058.jpg

I heard you guys got hit nicely when i heard Boston i immediatly thought about your ES...............

Kidding,

Here is my contribution of what my car intially looked like when i went to work yesterday.

You have to remeber my car is raisedhigher than stock from adjustable suspension as this is my winter car.

and this is a low spot i stopped in to get out of my car.

it sure was fun yesterday

So instead i drove around a G500 for the weekend looking for every big 5 foot snow drift to plow through, damn that thing is ugly but goes through stuff like a tractor.

I guess that is why the G is the choice of european farmers everywhere.

lmao

PICT0058.jpg

yeah, we've been hit (Toronto area) pretty good with snow the last couple weeks that's for sure! :blink: :(

so, Paul, your the SOB that asked for today's dumping!!!!!!!

:chairshot: :censored:

I just got another 7 inches today when I got back to my car after work.

Thanks alot. :angry: :whistles:

steviej

just kidding with ya, you don't look like mother nature anyway.