Playstation 2 Or Xbox In Rx330?

tushar

You need to figure otu which one has more games you like

where you want to install it

I have a PS2 under my drivers seat i love PS2 games which is why i got it.

But an X-box can be fitted with a hard drive and have all the games you own preloaded right into the xbox so you never have to walk around with the disks in the car , then use it as a dvd player for movies liek mine does

I just bought a 2005 rx330 and and contemplating a PLaystation 2 or Xbox in RX330. Has anyone done this? If so, where have you installed the systems? Picts would be great.

what are you going to use as your video screen? The front navigation system or the RSES?

But an X-box can be fitted with a hard drive and have all the games you own preloaded right into the xbox so you never have to walk around with the disks in the car , then use it as a dvd player for movies liek mine does

A hard drive is standard equipment on an XBOX. Since the XBOX design is old tech now the hdds are relativly small compared to what you see in even laptops now. You can put a larger drive in there along with other mod options and probably acomplish what SK is talking about.

• 4 weeks later...

A hard drive is standard equipment on an XBOX. Since the XBOX design is old tech now the hdds are relativly small compared to what you see in even laptops now. You can put a larger drive in there along with other mod options and probably acomplish what SK is talking about.

What does it take to mount an xbox? I'm interested in placing one in my rx330. Is it able to run through the front nav screen? I'm thinking about adding some headrest screens for the back.

• 3 months later...
You need to figure otu which one has more games you like

where you want to install it

I have a PS2 under my drivers seat i love PS2 games which is why i got it.

Did you use nav screen for your PS2? How do I wire this in?