How Many Miles On Your Gx?

denslexusgx470

How many miles do you have on your GX??  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles do you have on your GX??

• 1k-5k
    • 5k-10k
    • 10k-15k
    • 15k-20k
    • 20k-25k
    • 25k-30k
    • 35k-40k
    • 40k-50k
    • over 50k

• 2 months later...

hey guys, time to tell us what is the mileage of your Gx!! :whistles: I am just curious because I want to know how the car is at a very high mileage. I know someone from another forum had 57k on his 03 GX and he stated no problems so he traded that in for an 05 (since he was satisfied with his 03).

We should have a price to the person who first reaches 100k. I HIGHLY doubt any GX has reached that (but you may never know not unless you post it on here)

I was just wondering how many miles you guys have on your GX. I currently have 25k on mine and it just turned 2 years old on Jan 18

I picked mine up 10/01/04, and it just turned over 7,000 miles. I also just got back from putting 3900 miles on it in two weeks driving to Phoenix and back. My everyday driving doesn't put all that many miles on.

I had the oil and filter changed at 2700 miles or so, before my trip, and had it changed again when I got back..all using Mobil one full synthetic. I also just had my tires rotated for the first time when I got back. My next oil change and tire rotation should be in about 5,000 miles, at about 12,000.

So far, I have had nothing to take the GX back to the dealer for other then normal oil changes and tire rotation. Nothing has gone wrong.

I picked mine up 10/01/04, and it just turned over 7,000 miles. I also just got back from putting 3900 miles on it in two weeks driving to Phoenix and back. 

wow, that's how far Phoenix is to your place in Wisconsin?? hmm, so my estimate of mid 3,000 miles from California to New York might be too short when i'm planning my grand driving trip to the east coast from ca.

wow, that's how far Phoenix is to your place in Wisconsin?? hmm, so my estimate of mid 3,000 miles from California to New York might be too short when i'm planning my grand driving trip to the east coast from ca.

From my home near Milwaukee, to Phoenix, by way of Flagstaff, was 1,876 miles. I did a fair amount of driving around in Phoenix, and then the return trip of course.

• 4 weeks later...
I was just wondering how many miles you guys have on your GX. I currently have 25k on mine and it just turned 2 years old on Jan 18

Depending where you live, you should calculated based on 12000-15000 miles/yr.

I put about 8K on my 2004 from purchase March 2004 through the present.

I do have an old BMW as my commuter car, so the Lexus has been used mainly on out-of-town trips and for towing my horse trailer