Bell Tune

BlackJack

When driving on I-25 in Albuquerque, I am receiving a nice little bell tune. I asked the Albuquerque Lexux service rep what it was. The company has no idea. I noticed about 1/4 mile from where the tune plays, there is a number 2 in a multi- colored circle on the Nav screen. When I get close to the circle the bell tune plays.

The large Nav manual doesn't explain this symbol. Any answers to this tune playing? I have no POI's selected when this happens.

BlackJack

When driving on I-25 in Albuquerque, I am receiving a nice little bell tune. I asked the Albuquerque Lexux service rep what it was.  The company has no idea.  I noticed about 1/4 mile from where the tune plays, there is a number 2 in a multi- colored circle on the Nav screen.  When I get close to the circle the bell tune plays.

The large Nav manual doesn't explain this symbol.  Any answers to this tune playing?  I have no POI's selected when this happens.

BlackJack

:chairshot:

Thanks, very much. I jusy got back to home from a week long trip. I'll check #2 tomorrow.. I know i didn't make a mark at the point, however, It is close to Albuquerque Lexus, and they may have place tjhe make. I'll report my fiindings tomorrow. BlackJack

:cheers::cheers::cheers: smilie

Thanks for the help. I did check the marked points and sure enough their were several marked points that have tge bell tune assigned. i guess the service persons at Lexus of Albuquerque had placed the marks. I didn't.

I was not aware that variuos sounds could be assigned to marked points.

This forum has earned its place in my bookmarks. Thanks again.

BlackJack