Newbie W/ Site - Need Assistance

Green Machine

I am new to this site. I located a posting from GGLX470 regarding problems w/ his navigation system. My LX470 exhibited the IDENTICAL problems beginning yesterday. He never followed-up with the diagnosis nor the fix that was performed (I assume it was fixed) by his Lexus dealer. I would like to contact him directly to get the details. It appears that his personal settings allow for him to receive personal messages and email - yet when I attempt to send him a message, I get an error alongs the line of "this bulletin board not allowed for email"...? :chairshot: I am an AOL and Adelphia subscriber.

1. Would someone else perhaps attempt to contact him/her and let them know I am trying desperately to contact them. :cries: I may be contacted at fzkzrz@aol.com.

2. What am I doing wrong w/ trying to send email to members of this forum?

Thanks in advance for your help - please bear with me as I learn how to use this forum. :cheers:

You aern;t doing anything wrong

btu their are guidelines in the policy to stop spam for our memebrs from peopel comign on the site trying to sell stuff and harass people.

It takes 20 posts or being a gold member to be able to send PM's to members

SKperformance,

Would you be able to forward a PM or email to user gglx470 for me? I am trying to contact this individual. I can be reached at fzkzrz@aol.com

I appreciate your help. It will take me some time to get gold status...

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks.

gm. :cheers:

You aern;t doing anything wrong

btu their are guidelines in the policy to stop spam for our memebrs from peopel comign on the site trying to sell stuff and harass people.

It takes 20 posts or being a gold member to be able to send PM's to members

wow, i didn't know that you need 20 posts before using the PM. I couldhave sworn i used the PM when i was new and below 20 posts. no wonder that i can't PM some people!