Navigation Cd

mago

I hope that the info that I am giving you here will help you all.

We own a RS-330, 2004 and complained to the service department about how the navigation system was directing us to the wrong locations while on a trip to Georgia.

The dealer installed an upgrade disk last week and when I looked at the DVD version, it was the same 3.1.

I explained that we bought a 2004 Lexus and should have 2004 disc installed.

They set up an appointment for me this morning and when the work was done, I checked the DVD version and it shows 4.1.

We are very happy campers.

It just goes to show that at times, all one has to do is politely complain and ask and sometimes we get what we want.

Go forth all and ask..lol.

Tom

We own a RS-330, 2004 and complained to the service department about how the navigation system was directing us to the wrong locations while on a trip to Georgia.

The dealer installed an upgrade disk last week and when I looked at the DVD version, it was the same 3.1.

They set up an appointment for me this morning and when the work was done, I checked the DVD version and it shows 4.1.

It just goes to show that at times, all one has to do is politely complain and ask and sometimes we get what we want.

Tom

Tom

I had a similar experience but had to do it through Lexus who then made the arrangements with the dealer