Electric Superchargers?

kshgl87

The other day I came across some electric superchargers, they are simply a little fan that connects to your battery and it hooks up to your intake. I was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these or heard if they are even worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
The other day I came across some electric superchargers, they are simply a little fan that connects to your battery and it hooks up to your intake. I was just wondering if anyone has tried one of these or heard if they are even worth it.

To think I could have saved $4800....300+ HP for $99 or something right? STOP the MADNESS!

To think I could have saved $4800....300+ HP for $99 or something right? STOP the MADNESS!

For Sale.... increase your lawnmower output by 50%...looks like a hairdryer, requiers owner supplied 100' electrical extension cord and duct tape....Only $199.95....ping me for details and dyno sheets.

• 9 months later...
If your interested I have some muffler bearings that will increase your cars exhaust speed just let me know if you’re interested.

Forget all that, I have a Genuine Flux Capacitor. I'll Sell it to you for 4 easy payments of $29.95 plus shipping and handling. Increase your horsepower to infinity and travel at warp speed through city streets. i'll pay your ticket if you get a ticket, cause i gauruntee they will never see you.

Some restrictions apply. This product is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and a low risk of sexual side effects, and possible liver damage may result from its use. Please see your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.

Edited by ArmyofOne

• 2 years later...
If your interested I have some muffler bearings that will increase your cars exhaust speed just let me know if you’re interested.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Forget all that, I have a Genuine Flux Capacitor. I'll Sell it to you for 4 easy payments of $29.95 plus shipping and handling. Increase your horsepower to infinity and travel at warp speed through city streets. i'll pay your ticket if you get a ticket, cause i gauruntee they will never see you.

lol thats funny :rolleyes:

Some restrictions apply. This product is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and a low risk of sexual side effects, and possible liver damage may result from its use. Please see your doctor before use if you are pregnant or nursing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those inline ventilation-type fans look to be way too small to provide enough volume or pressure but I've wondered if another set-up could work. A turbo or procharger is probably the most efficient type of airpump. I suppose its just a question of how much hp an electric motor would need to be and how to overdrive the turbine. A much steeper pitch impeller would help to keep the rpm/overdrive down. Maybe a modified Pro-Charger type set up but with an electric motor. It wouldn't run all the time, just when you hit it, like nitrous.