Camary Parts On A Lexus

Bearcub70

I was told that some Camary parts would fit 0n the lexus and work fine. They are also cheaper than the lexus parts. Which parts fit and what car would I need to know that fits the 95 ES 300 . Pretty much for general maintenance. Brakes, sensors, and so on.

The FAQ will answer all of your questions like SK said, but to give you a quicky answer practically all engine related parts are interchangable with the ES and some other non-engine parts too.

BTW it's CAMRY, not camary... I still don't know how people get the extra "a" in the name.

Four months ago I bought all new rotors and brake pads from the local Toyota Dealer for a 97 Camry, took them home and put them on my wife's 97 Lexus ES300. They fit perfectly and work just like new. I think that you'll find there are a great many parts interchangeable between the 2 models.

The FAQ will answer all of your questions like SK said, but to give you a quicky answer practically all engine related parts are interchangable with the ES and some other non-engine parts too. 

BTW it's CAMRY, not camary... I still don't know how people get the extra "a" in the name.

If I was gonna do that I'd spell it Camray.

read the FAQ

I typed alot of different ways in what I was looking for they came up with no results. When do have to replace you Catalytic converter I'm 147000 does it need it yet?

i don't believe replacing the catalytic converter is a routine preventive maintenance item. replace it when it craps out due to other cause and effects bc it's big bucks for part and labor from what i read. i could be wrong.. someone please correct me if i am.

read the FAQ

Where are the FAQ's????

i believe each subforums has a pinned FAQ thread at the top, i.e.

Lexus ES250/ ES300 / ES330 Forums Subforums

Yup, nut I do not see anything that has Toyota and Lexus parts. Any links you can post? Sorry for a dumb question. Just in 2.9 years, I never found them.

All I see is "Lexus Detailing Forum, Lexus Owners Club Merchandise, Gold Member Forums

Thanks for the advice everyone on this I will look for the FAQ on this topic.  Sorry for my spelling on Camry I didnt read it before I sent the topic out. I'm new on the website I havent seen the FAQ sections I will keep looking.

No problem, it happens to be one of "pet peeves". Sorry for sounding brash. Like what khhoang said, in the ES forum under "pinned topics" there should a FAQ link. It provides basic and background info on the ES.

One last thing...

Welcome to the club! :cheers: :)

looks something like this at the top of the ES forum

changing a cat is only 5 bolt but is very expensive especially dependnig on the car if it is one peice with the y pipe and cat

Mark this forum as read · Subscribe to this forum

Lexus ES250/ ES300 / ES330 Forums

Topic Title Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action

Announcements

Announcement: Your Help Is needed - Steve 406 --

Last post by: Steve

Important Topics

Pinned: 02-03 Transmission hesitation problems 123» 7

the official stupid tranny thread 259 amf1932 21,258 31st December 2004 - 07:13 PM

Last post by: bgut1

Pinned: Tells Us About Your Car And Its Mods Or Problems

Find out common problems + repair costs 21 SKperformance 9,032 10th December 2004 - 10:20 PM

Last post by: rev579

Pinned: Faq Lexus Es

what you always wanted to know.......... 0 SKperformance 11,579 11th June 2003 - 02:56 AM

Last post by: SKperformance

Forum Topics