Hows The Handling On The Sc?

Not that Im planning to track my SC (when and if I get one). but I was just wonder how do these things turn? IIRC the supra doesnt handle all that great its not as light and nimble.. is the SC similar counting that the supra is a sports car and the SC is a sports luxury.

The SC handles curves like it's on a BMW. Excellent. If you have performance mods, you can tweek a few areas, otherwise the car is solid and handles like it was mean't to be handled.

A car is only as good as its driver. :magic:

i never see them on the same track as Skylines, FD3S, and other cornering machines

Hmm. You ever seen Getaway in Stockholm 2? Visit Kazaa and search supraTT, mkiv, track etc.

yea i saw that, it was nice. but i also saw fast and furious hahah j/k i dunno I kinda prefer light a nimble cars and since i've never driven a SC , i was just wondering how the handle compared to cars like S13's and RX7s and even CR-Xs..

The rear end can be coaxed out and put right back where it belongs. It can hug a radius. With a suspension change, will run all over the track. If you lose it, the weight will carry you - so watch out.

95 v6 what?

The 1993 SC300 with an inline 6 manual:

It is nearly 50:50

This up top in the stickies.

overall length - 191.1"

width - 70.5"

height - 52.4"

wheelbase - 105.9"

curb weight - (manual) 3495lb

headroom - 38.3/36.1"

legroom - 44.1/27.2

shoulder room - 56.0/52.7"

trunk space - 9.3 cubic feet

fuel tank capacity - 20.6 gal

engine - 3.0 liter inline 6

displacement - 183 cu. in.

vlavetrain - twin cam 4 valves per cylinder

bore x stroke - 3.39 * 3.39" (86mm)

compression - 10:1

225 hp @ 6,000 rpm

torque - 210 lb ft @ 4,800 rpm

fuel - premium unleaded

final drive - 4.08:1 manual, 4.27:1 auto

0-60 - 7.4

1/4 - 15.6

top speed - 146 mph

18/23 mpg

turning - 36.1 ft

drag coefficient - .32

weigth distribution - 54.5/45.5%

15.5lb/hp

The 95 is about the same stock.

Actually 55/45 isnt that great in terms of performance. .8 isn't anything ground breaking either. However, the car is also a luxury car and that's what a lot of people forget. I still think the car performs well for luxory sport.

3500lbs is right around the Supra's T-Top weight range i think.

Also, JGTC's most dominant 500 class car is the Supra, followed closely by the NSX. However the Supra has toyota's financial backing which is HUGE. Anyone saying Supras arent good handlers should be castrated. They are awesome sports cars and if i had the money i would get a Supra but since i cant. I am getting a SC300 and forking some money to go NA-TT

Edit:

Also, about the nimble and light comment, yes the supra is neither light nor really nimble by feel. However it IS a precision weapon on the track, it just doesnt have that light weight flingy feel a roadster or lightweight car does.

well if you lighten the front that should balance it a little more no?..

CF hood, batt reloc, rip out A/C Cruise Power steering(nah!)

and .8 isnt that bad considering the new EVO has a .9

arent supras and SCs in the same price range? I've seen many supras for around 9K+