Found A Cdr That Does Not Skip Sc300 1992

I Found it! Found the perfect CDR that does not skip. I even burned the CD at 12x and it worked perfectly in my 12 disc changer.

They are called true silver CDRs and they look identical to silver backed cds bought from the store.

spindles of 100 can be found at www.rima.com for 24 bucks.

:cheers:

I was about to chuck the changer out the window, I'll give those a try. Are those the ones with the flaky silver coating? Cause if so they flake off after a while, have you tryed the tuffcoat printables below that to see if those work?

I was about to chuck the changer out the window, I'll give those a try. Are those the ones with the flaky silver coating? Cause if so they flake off after a while, have you tryed the tuffcoat printables below that to see if those work?

Rima should have 2 versions of true silver's on their site. One with the printable and the other with the flakey silver. I got the ones with the silver top because i didn't really care, but if you don't want those to flake you can get the printable top version so your cds will last longer.