Wood Trim

timothy

Hello people,

I own a 04 es 330 and the question about the wood trim came up from my wife's friend who rode in the car today. Is the wood trim real wood? If so what kind? She thinks the car is great. She drives a 04 Accord.

Thanks! Timothy

yes it is real wood. The dash, the doors, around the shifter, the steering wheel and on the shift handle.

I don't know what kind.

steviej

PS, I merged your double posts, that is why this one reads funny and you can't find the other one. SW answered one post and I answered in the other.

Edited by steviej

In older pre-99 S-class MBenz has so much wood trim paneling that it smells like their is broken walnut shells covering the interior.

First time i got in one i thought the owner ate nuts and left the shells all under the seats as i couldn't see them ?

ha ha lol

:)

I find my car to be very handy when I tell someone in my car to "knock on wood".

Now they ain't goin for my head.    :chairshot:

steviej

which head would that be? :blink: :D

mine is real wood also, 1990 ES250. even the lowest end cars from lexus have the details. :)

I said knock on wood, not knock on woody. 

my god, today's youths, minds are always in the gutter.

:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

steviej

sorry steve, you set yourself up for that one... :rolleyes: :D and i am almost 21 years old, do i have to be 80 befor ei will not be called "youth" or, "kid"? :whistles:

steviej

sorry steve, you set yourself up for that one... :rolleyes: :D and i am almost 21 years old, do i have to be 80 befor ei will not be called "youth" or, "kid"?:whistles:

Nope, sounds like you will still act like that when you 80+ anyways ;) :P :ph34r: :whistles: now YOU walked right into that one yourself.......Jr :whistles: :chairshot: :P

:cheers::glare:

steviej

sorry steve, you set yourself up for that one... :rolleyes: :D and i am almost 21 years old, do i have to be 80 befor ei will not be called "youth" or, "kid"?:whistles:

Nope, sounds like you will still act like that when you 80+ anyways ;) :P :ph34r: :whistles: now YOU walked right into that one yourself.......Jr :whistles: :chairshot: :P

:cheers::glare:

LOL...HAHAHA....that's funny

;)     :D

:cheers:

you are only as young as you feel... <_< and something tells me you feel 60...

:blink: :D

ahh, i love it here, the atomosphere is great! LOL.

Sorry junior ;) I actually do feel younger than my actual age (28) & I'm 'technically' still on my honeymoon :D ;) Nice try though :whistles: :P :chairshot: When you own pretty much ever George Carlin stand up album (not even sure you know who he is :lol: ) you had better have a good comeback.

Sorry junior ;) I actually do feel younger than my actual age (28) & I'm 'technically' still on my honeymoon :D ;) Nice try though :whistles: :P :chairshot: When you own pretty much ever George Carlin stand up album (not even sure you know who he is :lol: ) you had better have a good comeback.

LOL.... to think this all started when somebody asked if Lexus used real wood trim :D

LOL.... to think this all started when somebody asked if Lexus used real wood trim :D

I know......what are ya gonna do ya know? ;) :lol: :whistles:

I know......what are ya gonna do ya know? ;) :lol: :whistles:

i know who george carlin is. LOL. im 20, your 28, whoo-hoo, 8 years :blink: :D

im a Blue Collar TV guy. ;)

you kids are too funny. You have proved my point for me.

go back and look at your posts.

all that I see is:

am not......am too.....am not.....am too. bicker bicker bicker.

Army as long as anyone is old enough to be my son or younger, they will always be a youth in my eyes.

maturity does not come with age, it is the result of life's experiences.

not stop fighting and go clean your rooms.

steviej

steviej

Agreed! I should be wiser than Yoda then :whistles: :D I just vacumed my Condo! lmao :P ;) Nuff said B) Now if the temperature here can get just a tad warmer than -25 c, I can clean my car! :blink:

you kids are too funny.   You have proved my point for me.

all that I see is:

am not......am too.....am not.....am too.  bicker bicker bicker.

Army as long as anyone is old enough to be my son or younger, they will always be a youth in my eyes.

steviej

Stevie, we were kidding. ask people here who have met me (blake918 for instance) im a very...how do i say it...lively person? i just like to laugh an djoke around. no hard feelings right guys?

and uh, lexusfreak, i looked at the outdoor thermometer i have today when i got home from work...it was 78 in the shade... B) care to come visit? i feel for you...really...

sipping margaritas by the pool, yours truly,

Josh.

ok im sorry, but i just HAD to do that. i knwo what the -50 f() is like. been there and done that alot of my life, minus the last 2 years. alaska is fun. :D

you kids are too funny.   You have proved my point for me.

all that I see is:

am not......am too.....am not.....am too.  bicker bicker bicker.

steviej

Stevie, we were kidding. ask people here who have met me (blake918 for instance) im a very...how do i say it...lively person? i just like to laugh an djoke around. no hard feelings right guys?

and uh, lexusfreak, i looked at the outdoor thermometer i have today when i got home from work...it was 78 in the shade... B) care to come visit? i feel for you...really...

sipping margaritas by the pool, yours truly,

Josh.

ok im sorry, but i just HAD to do that. i knwo what the -50 f() is like. been there and done that alot of my life, minus the last 2 years. alaska is fun. :D

All in good fun guy's! B) Thanks for the invite Josh.......I have access to an indoor pool, hot tub & sauna in my Condo (for dirt cheap maintenance fees) & am going to Florida in March for baseball's spring training, golf & water park fun! :D I should be able to 'tuff it out' untill then. ;)