2000 Gs300 Platinum Edition

Ok Every one here is your chance. My wife decided to sell her Lucy. Here are the details.....

2000 Lexus GS300 Platinum Edition, The car belongs to my wife. She bought it brand new from Sterling McCall Lexus out here in Houston. Car is been treated like a 1 month old baby from day 1. Car is in absolute Gorgeous condition inside out. Never been driven in rain or extreme weather condition. She stays in a Climate Control Garage tucked under the covers. She only gets to get out on the weekend in the suburb neighborhood area of Houston. She always went to Local Lexus dealership for all the Interval service. She is fully loaded with rear Spoiler, Factory Tint, Platinum Wheels and Hyper Black Lexus Emblems. My wife calls her Lucy. The only reason we have to let Lucy go is our move to Canada and one of us has to give up a car. I can’t give up my LX470 so we decided to let Lucy go. If you need any further details or pictures on Lucy please contact me at my cell 281-935-4252 or my office 713-394-1689

Quick Note every one. I am getting a lot of calls about the car. Let me make it easy for every one. Car has 48000 miles, still under factory warranty, we are looking for a nice home and family for our Lucy so no dealers please. The car is been upraised at Sterling McCall Lexus and they offered us 20500 for it and Carmax offered us 19600 for it. We do not want to sell it to either, We will only sell it to a good family who will take care of the car just like we did. We are asking 22000 for the car which is negotiable but only if the right family approaches