Best Price For 05?

r3run33

we currently have a 99lx which is due for the 60k service and were considering getting a new lx; has any one purchased an 05 or 04 late and if so what was the price paid thanks; we looked at an 04 land cruiser back in december and the offer was 56k but that dealership does not have any vehicles now.

• 1 year later...

we currently have a 99lx which is due for the 60k service and were considering getting a new lx; has any one purchased an 05 or 04 late and if so what was the price paid thanks; we looked at an 04 land cruiser back in december and the offer was 56k but that dealership does not have any vehicles now.

We stole our CPO 04LX w/ everything except night-vision & rear dvd for $39K w/ 40K miles on the odo.

Traded in a 00RX for $8500 and paying $659 / mo.

I though I got a pretty decent deal. considering it was worth $46K at the time.

I'm sorry leefromNJ, but I'm going to have to remove this. If your status is New Club Member then you are not allowed to post anything for sale anywhere at LOC. You must make a contribution to the forums before you can post your vehicle for sale. When you have made enough posts, your status will change, and you will be allowed to post your f/s vehicle. You must post your vehicle f/s in the "Buy and Sell" forum.

This has become necessary due to the number of people registering purely to sell, and not contributing to our community

When I was shopping back in Jan, I was considering a CPO '04 w/ about 55K mi for $38K, but it was out-of-state (CA) and the dealer sucked...wouldn't answer any of my email questions or even post any photos other than the one photo on autotrader, just kept on asking how I wanted to pay for it, etc. Two weeks went buy, I bought a local CPO in mint cond for a little more, then the salesman at that CA dealer emails me asking if I was still interested, as it was the end of the month and he was trying to meet his sales quota. I got the last laugh. Don't buy from any dealer that's not willing to work for the sale, and don't close yourself out of a deal if they won't drop down to your desired price. You can always add in service or extended warranties and deal heavily on those, as there's tons of markup on them. It costs them hardly anything for an extra 2 yrs on the CPO, but can save you lots of $$$ in the long run.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...