Should I Do This

Ok so I currently own a black 1992 sc400. I have been looking around at other sc's and come upon a very nice one. The price is very good considering the year and everything. It is a 1995 sc300 5spd with 127k miles, red with black leather, it is in very good shape, all the goodies cept no cd changer (booo). So I was wondering would you guys buy this car and replace it for your 400 if you were in my shoes, it is close to the same price I bought mine for. Oh and another reason I want this car is because I want to turbo it over the summer :)

I went and looked at it today and it is sooo nice, wow I knew that black leather was nice, but damn it was niiice. Leather was is really good condition, just a few minor scratches and such on the paint, engine was clean, clutch and tranny were nice. So it's official now, put a down payment on it today and picking it up tommorow. :) :)

Turbo here we come!!!

If anybody is interested in a sc400 pm me.

1992 Black SC400 122kmiles

17inch gold bbs wheels

sylvania silverstars, built in k40 radar detector, new 2.25 piping and magnaflow 14829 mufflers,tinted windows, 12disc changer.

Great condition, runs awesome!

PM ME!