Just Saw An 05 In A Beautiful New Color...

SW03ES

I was driving by Lexus of Rockville tonight and thought I'd stop real quick to look at a blue LS430 sitting there (I've been toying with the idea of trading up to an LS430 some time this summer, but thats another thread ;) ) and I saw an 05 ES in the blue shale mica with a grey interior. Very nice! I'd never seen one in this color before and I was very impressed. Comes with a black interior too, very nice. If I were buying an 05 thats probably what I would get, visually interesting but hides dirt better than my Black Garnet. Can't beat the glow of the garnet when its clean though...

Just thought I'd share...

Oh and there was a silver UL LS430 sitting there with black interior...thats what I'd get...maybe a CL package. Probably won't do it though...

I was driving by Lexus of Rockville tonight and thought I'd stop real quick to look at a blue LS430 sitting there (I've been toying with the idea of trading up to an LS430 some time this summer, but thats another thread ;) ) and I saw an 05 ES in the blue shale mica with a grey interior. Very nice! I'd never seen one in this color before and I was very impressed. Comes with a black interior too, very nice. If I were buying an 05 thats probably what I would get, visually interesting but hides dirt better than my Black Garnet. Can't beat the glow of the garnet when its clean though...

Just thought I'd share...

Oh and there was a silver UL LS430 sitting there with black interior...thats what I'd get...maybe a CL package. Probably won't do it though...

sw, when it comes to replacing my ES......an 05 ES 330 in that Shale Blue mica will be my choice! Absolutly georgous colour! Not sure if I'd get the grey or ivory leather yet however. B)

I was surprised to find out it doesn't come with an ivory interior! Thats very strange for Lexus, only grey and black.

Tsquared-That green is very sharp too.

I stand corrected sw....you are right.....only grey or black intetrior :( That's too bad.....the ivory would look very nice imo. But if I had to choose, I'd personally take the grey over the black especially dealing with salt in the winter up here. B)

:cheers: