Supra Engine?

I just recently bought my 2000 gs300. Well I took it to get an oil change the other day, and the mechanic said that i have a toyota supra engine and parts under the hood. what do you make of this? i don't really understand cars so i don't know if i should panic or not? :unsure:

Thank u :D I was just worried...because when I got it, it had only 35000 miles on it. I didn't carfax but I bought it from a dealer. I will post a picture of the engine when I get the chance to. As long as everything is ok. Thank you all for ur replies.

Thank u :D  I was just worried...because when I got it, it had only 35000 miles on it.  I didn't carfax but I bought it from a dealer.  I will post a picture of the engine when I get the chance to.  As long as everything is ok.  Thank you all for ur replies.

No need to post, unless you just wanna show it off, as we've all seen the engine B)

Thank u :D  I was just worried...because when I got it, it had only 35000 miles on it.  I didn't carfax but I bought it from a dealer.   I will post a picture of the engine when I get the chance to.  As long as everything is ok.  Thank you all for ur replies.

No need to post, unless you just wanna show it off, as we've all seen the engine B)

Please post the pix , Then we will have seen the engine !!!! ;)

Thank u :D  I was just worried...because when I got it, it had only 35000 miles on it.  I didn't carfax but I bought it from a dealer.   I will post a picture of the engine when I get the chance to.  As long as everything is ok.  Thank you all for ur replies.

Please post the pix , Then we will have seen the engine !!!! ;)

The GE is nowhere near the GTE. The head is totally differenty, rods, pistons and oil squiters. He is excited seeing a 2jz?

JPI