Remote Starter-anyone Have One?

Looking for a remote starter or a better all around alarm system for my 05 Rx330. Has anyone attempted to have an aftermarket alarm installed on there cars? How about an aftermarket remote starter? I'd like to get some input...thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a remote starter or a better all around alarm system for my 05 Rx330.  Has anyone attempted to have an aftermarket alarm installed on there cars?  How about an aftermarket remote starter?  I'd like to get some input...thanks!

hi. i recommend a dei [directed electronics] they are the best period. the only one with a lifetime warr. on the alarm

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be really careful of what type of alarm or remote starter you have installed because of the complicated multi-plex wiring in these cars. Tapping into the wrong power wire may short out an ecu. Multi-plex wiring is the utilization of 1 wire to operate several functions on vehicle. Just because a wire is a power source you will overload that circuit by tapping an aftermarket accessory wire into it, which it is not what it is designed for.

• 2 years later...