2001 Gs430 Worth

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and am shopping for a 2001 GS430, I found one with 32k miles , with no navi, but am not sure about the ML upgrade (how can I tell if it has this option or not). What is it worth, they are looking to get $28k for it

Thanks

AGC

I purchased a 2001 GS300 from Lexus and paid $27,000. It had 38,000 miles and was a Certified Pre-Onwed (CPO). This gave me 3 years and 100,000 warranty.

Is yours from a dealer? If there is a warranty at that price, a great deal. If not, a fair deal. Enjoy your lexus. :D

David

Sounds a little high. Check cars.com and other sites for a better estimate of the price. I bought mine (01 GS430 w/o navi, 40K miles) this past spring for $31K. It's an immaculate CPO bought from a Lexus dealer. I know I didn't get the absolute best price, but I don't feel ripped off either. The car was (and still is) in outstanding condition.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and am shopping for a 2001 GS430, I found one with 32k miles , with no navi, but am not sure about the ML upgrade (how can I tell if it has this option or not).  What is it worth, they are looking to get $28k for it

Thanks

AGC

No Nav no Mark Levinson its a package. $25,000- $26,000 if its non certified up to $28500 certified. To pay top dollar the car should be silver/black black/black in excellent condition. Those 2 colors will have the strongest re-sale value with white not being far off.have the brakes been done? also does it have the 17' wheel check the tires.

I also have found a 2001 GS430 with under 30k miles and can probably pick it up for $28.5k from a Lexus dealer (friend of mine works in the service dept and said this is a good price) and it is a CPO vehicle

Is this a good deal, I have been readint that the 2nd gen cars will take a bit hit with the 3rd gen cars coming out. I was thinking what should I offer the dealer for this car