Dfw Metroplex Rave

myls430rox

I am a new member and thought I would post my experience purchasing my first Lexus.

I bought a 2001 LS 430, 34K miles, Certified Pre-owned, from Sewell Lexus in Dallas. My Salesman, Cooper Johnson, was fantastic! He helped me buy the car, instead of selling me....The negotiation went very smoothly, he came off a bit on the asking price, and made it worthwhile to trade in our old vehicle. I used Edmunds.com to educate myself on the values of both vehicles and feel that I got the best deal possible. I was able to purchase the LS for $6,000 less than Edmunds retail value, only 500 more than trade-in. They allowed more than I expected for my trade, so we both profited.

Lexus offered 3.9 percent financing, which was better than my pre-approved USAA financing offer.

I have been reading, and dreaming, about the LS 400/430 sedans since they started building them. Seldom does anything live up to the dream, especially cars. This car is the exception, it is the finest car that I have ever driven!

I highly recommend Cooper Johnson and Sewell Lexus of Dallas.

I am a new member and thought I would post my experience purchasing my first Lexus. 

I bought a 2001 LS 430, 34K miles, Certified Pre-owned, from Sewell Lexus in Dallas.  My Salesman, Cooper Johnson, was fantastic!  He helped me buy the car, instead of selling me....The negotiation went very smoothly, he came off a bit on the asking price, and made it worthwhile to trade in our old vehicle.  I used Edmunds.com to educate myself on the values of both vehicles and feel that I got the best deal possible.  I was able to purchase the LS for $6,000 less than Edmunds retail value, only 500 more than trade-in.  They allowed more than I expected for my trade, so we both profited. 

Lexus offered 3.9 percent financing, which was better than my pre-approved USAA financing offer. 

I have been reading, and dreaming, about the LS 400/430 sedans since they started building them.  Seldom does anything live up to the dream, especially cars.  This car is the exception, it is the finest car that I have ever driven!

what part of the metroplex are you in?

I bought a 2001 LS 430, 34K miles, Certified Pre-owned, from Sewell Lexus in Dallas.  My Salesman, Cooper Johnson, was fantastic!  He helped me buy the car, instead of selling me....The negotiation went very smoothly, he came off a bit on the asking price, and made it worthwhile to trade in our old vehicle.  I used Edmunds.com to educate myself on the values of both vehicles and feel that I got the best deal possible.  I was able to purchase the LS for $6,000 less than Edmunds retail value, only 500 more than trade-in.  They allowed more than I expected for my trade, so we both profited. 

I have been reading, and dreaming, about the LS 400/430 sedans since they started building them.  Seldom does anything live up to the dream, especially cars.  This car is the exception, it is the finest car that I have ever driven!

Allen

Allen

when your post count gets above 10, PM me, maybe we can meet up sometime.