Line Level Audio Input For Rx-330

I'm going to install an auxiliary audio input for my RX330. I just have the factory-installed radio (and in-dash 6cd changer unit) that came with the premium package; i don't have the Nav system.

My questions are...

1) Wodering what the OEM & model of the head unit of the RX330 are? I think it's Panasonic ?

2) any recommendations on which adapter to go with? Looking at PIE, Peripheral; Crutchfield also has some options,

thanks!

Gmoney

gward@blarg.net

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to install an auxiliary audio input for my RX330.  I just have the factory-installed radio (and in-dash 6cd changer unit) that came with the premium package; i don't have the Nav system.

My questions are...

1) Wodering what the OEM & model of the head unit of the RX330 are?  I think it's Panasonic ?

2) any recommendations on which adapter to go with?  Looking at PIE, Peripheral; Crutchfield also has some options,

thanks!

Gmoney

gward@blarg.net

hello. 1 i think its panasonic. 2 pac pacific acc. corp.

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to add an Auxiliary Input Adapter in my RX330. Specifically, I want XM radio. I listened to the difference between fm modulation and direct connect and the direct is much, much better.

Looking on the internet I found a couple of places that sell these adapters. One from Vais Technology (vaistech.com) has a model AIC-100x which allows direct XM integration and provides an additional AUX adapter. (Which is what I think your are looking for.) There are others out there, this is the most expensive one, however.

If you have installed one already, can you tell us which one and how well it works?

• 3 months later...