2007 Lexus Lx550

DB S600

Actualy the slide makes a lot of sense. why does toyota need to have TWO road going soccer mom full sized SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser) that undeniably overlap. Seems like with the intro of this new plant in TX - they are getting a new Sequoia, a new Lexus LX based off the Sequoia and a "RETRO" Land Cruiser - w/ what I'm sure will be superb off road capaibilities.

Will be interesting to see what the new vehicle looks like from a size perspective. My guess is that it willbe closer to the existing Sequoia than the LX / Land Cruiser. That's a bit disappointing to me - one of the things that I find so appealing about the LX is the fact that it's big but not too big (the Sequoia is 11 inches longer then the LX). I would have loved to have retained the 'in between' exterior dimensions of the current LX w/ updated space efficiency on the interior. I guess the GX is meant to approximately fill that slot. Time will tell what this vehicle looks like. Can't wait for some details, etc.

• 2 months later...