"euro" Clear Front Side Markers / Turn Signal

DB S600

Does anoyne have the "Euro" clear font side markers / turn signals on their LX? If so where can I find a pair. I've been looking for 6 months and have not found them. It was no problem finding such for my Benz & Rover, but for the LX - impossible. Thanks, JJ.

• 2 months later...

Does anoyne have the "Euro" clear font side markers / turn signals on their LX? If so where can I find a pair. I've been looking for 6 months and have not found them. It was no problem finding such for my Benz & Rover, but for the LX - impossible. Thanks, JJ.

Do you have an LX450 or LX470? I have clear turn signals on my 97 LX450. I got them from E-Bay. You have to search under "landcruiser" or "land cruiser". People list their items one way or the other. You can also type in "turn signal" after landcruiser. Some people don't realize to mention LX450. I have also seen people sell imported clear tail lights as well, but chose to stick with the OEM. Hope this helps...

I just ordered 2 pair of the Stealth bulbs. These are the silver bulbs that flash amber. They range from $25-40/pair depending on the bulb type. My ES takes bulb type 7440 for the signal bulbs. I will post up pictures as soon as they come in. I expect them the begining or next week.

Do a google search on "Stealth Bulbs"

PIAA also just released some bulbs called "Mirror Orange" you can find them under the Bulb page of www.piaa.com These only come in 1157 and 7440 configurations. According to the picture, they still look orange to the naked eye, so I don't know how well they will blend in to the relfector dish or the side marker housings.

steviej

Just order them from a UK dealer.

The lx470 is known in the UK as the Land Cruiser Amazon, look up toyota.co.uk find a dealer and contact them to see how much and to ship over to you.

Am i the only one who thinks clear lights, and tail lights with cheep looking red circles and blue bulbs all look bad? I can appreciate people trying to make their car look better. I think the best way to make you car look good is keeping it clean. Wash and clay bar your car. That will make it look much better than clear lights. Sorry to all the people with clear lights, I'm not trying to put you down. I'm just voicing my opinion.