Sound

paulc

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1997 ES 300. I have that same problem once in a while. It only does it for a few seconds once in a while. The buzzing is the same volume no matter how loud the stereo volume is and it comes from the radio and cd. I think it might be that the grounding wires are old. not sure though

Not sure if this is it, but I am positive that some (if not all) cell phones cause interference with stereo systems. Every time my friend's cell phone would ring or change signal towers when in my car, my speakers would buzz for a few seconds. So, start checking your cell phone to see if that is the culprit. Just a suggestion.

Not sure if this is it, but I am positive that some (if not all) cell phones cause interference with stereo systems.  Every time my friend's cell phone would ring or change signal towers when in my car, my speakers would buzz for a few seconds.  So, start checking your cell phone to see if that is the culprit.  Just a suggestion.

Agreed, that's happened to me when I leave my phone near the radio itself and I receive a call.

I had that problem when installing my new deck, fortunately it was a faulty deck and had something to do with the wire connectors coming out from the back of the deck. It buzzed when I would accelerate with heavy engine noise. If you get this then your deck is probobly faulty itself. If you put in an amp like I did for my mid-system and subs (nakamichi 6ch amp) It will sound utterly amazing, so if you plan on replacing it, get a good deck and good amp and you will feel like you are at the concert i swear, even on the stock speakers...