About A Tune Up...

projzxr

I was wondering where is the best place for me to get a tune up for my car beside the Lexus dealer? My 90' ES250 has about 170xxx miles on it and I have not driven it for about a year and a half now. Also, anybody know a place where I could get some good tires at a good price for my stock rims? Also, any suggestions on what to fix or replace on my ES250? Thanks for your time.

I was wondering where is the best place for me to get a tune up for my car beside the Lexus dealer? My 90' ES250 has about 170xxx miles on it and I have not driven it for about a year and a half now. Also, anybody know a place where I could get some good tires at a good price for my stock rims? Also, any suggestions on what to fix or replace on my ES250? Thanks for your time.

Welcome pro! :) First off, what are the exact size tires you require for your ES 250?

As for a tune up, if you do not want to take it to the Lexus dealer, I would suggest asking friends, family members or co-workers where they get their vehicle serviced & maintained. I personally use an Independent mechanic unless I have a warranty concern. The Lexus dealer is a bit steep in price for labour, which is why I go to an independent shop. Are you doing a complete 'major' tune up (spark plugs, spark plug wires, timing adjust, fuel filter, PCV valve, air filter & 02 sensor)?> or just a minor tune up? & what type of parts will you be using? (IE: original equipment or aftermarket) B)

:cheers: