Foglights On A 92

DLaxMan3

This might be a bad question i don't know, is it hard to convert 92 SC400 turning lamps to fog lights, i know you have to rewire them to turn on with you normal lights, but can you just put fog bulbs in there. What I am trying to say is are fog bulbs plug and play in the turning lamps. An how hard is it to rewire the lights to turn on with the other lights.

• 3 weeks later...
This might be a bad question i don't know, is it hard to convert 92 SC400 turning lamps to fog lights, i know you have to rewire them to turn on with you normal lights, but can you just put fog bulbs in there. What I am trying to say is are fog bulbs plug and play in the turning lamps. An how hard is it to rewire the lights to turn on with the other lights.

hi dlaxman3 im sergio and i know 100% how to wire this. A little about me, Im 20 and i have my own install shop and we major in wiring. this u want to do is cake. youll need 1 five pin relay, some wire, and a fuse [20a]. the relay will wire like this[any parts store will have a uneversial relay]. located on the bottom of the relay u will c 5 numbers, 30, 87a,87, 86,85. do it like this

30- put to the pos side of your batt. that 20a fuse should be no further than 3 inches away from the connection at the batt.

87a- dont even use it

87- plug your postive line from your fog lamps to this pin.

86- ground

85- connect a wire from your sidemarker or parking lights that shows 12volt POSITIVE to this pin. this will turn on the relay. the reason for this wire to this location is it turns on and off the relay which will control the fog lmps. if u need further help call me @ 216-376-4515 this should do it though.