Sc400 Door Speakers

MichaelD

I researched the forum and found some good info. on aftermarket speakers and figured I could install the door speakers myself (mine have crapped out).

When I spoke with the guy at my local audio dealer he told me that the car would have to be completely rewired. Is that true with a 92 SC400?

Anyone have any words of wisdom?

HELP!

Michael

Had mine reconed. They sound like new. $20 each. He may do mail order. He's the best around. All the bands have him repair their amps. He was so busy it took me 2 weeks to get mine back. But I just like having the original. I had some other 4" speakers installed before and they just didnt sound the same.

Allen's Reconing

919 W. 19th St

Houston, TX 77008

713-862-2747

• 2 weeks later...
I researched the forum and found some good info. on aftermarket speakers and figured I could install the door speakers myself (mine have crapped out).

When I spoke with the guy at my local audio dealer he told me that the car would have to be completely rewired.  Is that true with a 92 SC400?

Anyone have any words of wisdom?

HELP!

Michael

Hi Mike, Im sergio and I own a stereo installation shop. What u were told was 100% absolutely positivly wrong. its wire for wire. hook them up and be done.

If u still need help call me @ 216-376-4515