Fog Lamp Bulb Type

I am new to the site as I recently bought a 2001 GS 430. I wanted to change out the yellow fog lamps to white as the car has the HID lamps. My question is:

1. What size lamps are in place? I have been to several websites, ie. hidexpress.com and they say they are H3 and others say a different size 9006. I don't necessarily want to convert to HID for the foglamps, just white halogen (hid style) to match the headlights. What do i need to do?

I have tried to search as i'm sure this topic has been extensively covered and the searches gave me too complex info (hid). Thanks.

I am new to the site as I recently bought a 2001 GS 430.  I wanted to change out the yellow fog lamps to white as the car has the HID lamps.  My question is:

1. What size lamps are in place?  I have been to several websites, ie. hidexpress.com and they say they are H3 and others say a different size 9006.  I don't necessarily want to convert to HID for the foglamps, just white halogen (hid style)  to match the headlights.  What do i need to do?

I have tried to search as i'm sure this topic has been extensively covered and the searches gave me too complex info (hid).    Thanks.

You need to know that the yellow lamps are part of the HID option. Another words, if your car has the yellow lamps then it came with HID. If you do not like it I'll be happy to exchange for you. I just think that you need to be aware of the fact that those yellow lamps are not easy to come by.

I am new to the site as I recently bought a 2001 GS 430.  I wanted to change out the yellow fog lamps to white as the car has the HID lamps.  My question is:

1. What size lamps are in place?  I have been to several websites, ie. hidexpress.com and they say they are H3 and others say a different size 9006.  I don't necessarily want to convert to HID for the foglamps, just white halogen (hid style)  to match the headlights.  What do i need to do?

I have tried to search as i'm sure this topic has been extensively covered and the searches gave me too complex info (hid).    Thanks.

You need to know that the yellow lamps are part of the HID option. Another words, if your car has the yellow lamps then it came with HID. If you do not like it I'll be happy to exchange for you. I just think that you need to be aware of the fact that those yellow lamps are not easy to come by.

Does that mean that the fog lamps are HID? If so, can I use white HID lamps and what size are they?