Stereo Weirdness Or I'm Going Deaf...

Tonight while listening to my radio, (stock Nakamichi system), it suddenly started to lose volume. Over a period of about 15-20 seconds, the vol dropped drastically, and I could only hear it by turning it all the way up. This problem extended to all stations, the CD, and the Cassette. I could just barely hear it at full vol, and then it was scratchy, poor sound. I turned the whole thing off for ten minutes and then on, and it's back to normal, but now I am out of the car and expect this to happen again. It doesn't seem like a fuse - does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Tonight while listening to my radio, (stock Nakamichi system), it suddenly started to lose volume.  Over a period of about 15-20 seconds, the vol dropped drastically, and I could  <_< only hear it by turning it all the way up.  This problem extended to all stations,  the CD, and the Cassette.  I could just barely hear it at full vol, and then it was scratchy, poor sound.  I turned the whole thing off for ten minutes and then on, and it's back to normal, but now I am out of the car and expect this to happen again.  It doesn't seem like a fuse - does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Amp could be going bad or a speaker could be going out. Low voltage! Could be any number of things <_<