Rims

midnightproject

stick with OE.......keep it true........ B)

they have some really SWEET looking factory wheels for the new LS's, 18's in fact, in tripple chrome......no aftermarked wheel (maybe except for Wald Executive) look better IMO

these are the goods right here, although this particular link is just for chrome exchange, it will give you an idea of what i'm talking about....

if i didn't just buy brand new tires, i would have these.......so i'm gonna wait till they wear out a little b/f i proceed. but anyway here they are

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33749

On the older LS generations the ride suffered with 18s, even on the 01-03 LS430s when you could choose between the 16s and 17s the ride was harder with the 17s. They must have made some changes because I drove 05s back to back one with the 17s and one with the 18s and didn't notice a difference really, maybe a little more tire noise but that could probably be fixed with higher quality rubber then Lexus ships with. I was surprised.