Pictures My Car

Here are some pics of my car.

I wanna hear your guys opinion on my car, more especially on my wheels.

They are gold bbs wheels, that the previous owner put on the car. I was thinking of maybe getting the is300 or gs400 wheels, but I am not sure, prolly won't do wheels till next summer. There is a pic of my system kinda ghetto rigged up now cuz I didn't like how it sounded in the trunk. Do you like my exhaust angled out like they are?

Any other thoughts and ideas are appreciated!

I hope I uploaded the pics right, lemme know if you can't see them.

post-5123-1104812073_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812336_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812376_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812363_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812398_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812427_thumb.jpg

post-5123-1104812453_thumb.jpg

Your car looks pretty clean except for the sound system. You should put the JL amp in the trunk where it belongs because it looks tacky in view on the rear deck. (you don't want to appear as an attention !Removed!) Moreover, I like the style of the wheels except I would go with a deeper dish, polished lip and silver mesh. (the center cap can stay gold). As shown in your pictures, a gold mesh with polished lip looks like you have a white wall tires, which in my opinion, is the "ghetto" looking part of your ride, not your sound system. Your tips look nice but I'd go with the round edge tips. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but that's my opinion. Please take this as constructive critisism. I hope people are as harsh as this when time comes around when I ask opinions about my ride. It helps. :)

Naw not harsh man, thanks you are right about the wheels, looking like white walls.

I was actually planning on putting the amp back where it was mounted, i just need to get a longer wire, but i wanna keep the sub there just cuz it sounds soo much better than in the trunk.

A few different kind of wheels that I would like to put on my car, 5 spoke wheels like the is or gs, or some kind of black rim with a polished silver lip, or some kind of racing wheel( i call them that, not sure if that's what they are)that is bright silver with multiple spokes like 10

For some god forsaken reason alot of people put these rims on the SCs from the early 90s, the 10 Spoke Factory 400 wheels were bad !Removed!, actucally, if anyone is selling im buying, remember, thats the factory 10 spoke sc400 wheels, email me pm me, or better yet call me! 630.363.2713

Hey Clightning, what do you mean by round edge tips? what kind are mine? Where can i find some? The mufflers now are magnaflow ss w/tips 14829's.

...oops sorry. In my previous post, I meant "rolled edge" not "rounded" I hope that clears things up.

Anyhoo, no big difference between the two types, but I'm just anal about these things. :)

Non-rolled edge (like yours):

14818.jpg

Rolled edge and double wall:

14862.jpg

There's nothing wrong with your tips, I like them alot, but I prefer the rolled edge type on mine. (that's just me) If yours are the rolled edge type, forgive me, my eyes are probably going bad. :)

btw, in the pics above, I'm referring to the tips only, not what muffler set to get.