Need 02 Rx300 Center Consol

belikethomas

does anyone know where i can find a new or used center consol for my 02 rx. i put in an after market radio/t.v./dvd setup in my car and they had to cut the center par where te a/c controls and radio are. i want to put it back to stock, but i am trying to find the parts i need. can anyone help me??? thanks.

-thomas- blikethomas@hotmail.com or 310-696-3016

check ebay...i saw some on there a couple weeks ago...good luck! btw, you got any flicks of the after market set up?

does anyone know where i can find a new or used center consol for my 02 rx. i put in an after market radio/t.v./dvd setup in my car and they had to cut the center par where te a/c controls and radio are. i want to put it back to stock, but i am trying to find the parts i need. can anyone help me??? thanks.

-thomas- blikethomas@hotmail.com or 310-696-3016

:ph34r:  describe the piece exactly I might have some laying around Is it the bezel that houses both ac vents or???  :ph34r:  Lexus ninja guy

Hi

I saw your post saying you had dash parts. Just bought a 99 rx300 and the bezel around the display and selector buttons show a lot of wear. The bezel also includes the air vents the color is beige. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Chuck

• 1 year later...

i have a 1999 rx300 and i need to instal a dvd nav system and i am willing to trade for the one you have

what parts did you need ?

i need the center consol to move the radio and heater down like he did with his lexus

thank you