Rx300 Sunvisor

woody71

My wife has a 2000 RX300 AWD.  I drove it today and the driverside sunvisor will not stay up.  She uses it alot for the mirror.  Does anyone have a fix?????????

Jody

unless you change the hinge of the visor, sorry to say, it's just going to be like that. That's the same situation with my odyssey, in which i really don't mind about it. Also, if i can remember clearly, the visors of my 00 RX were kinda flimsy even when it was new. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
My wife has a 2000 RX300 AWD.  I drove it today and the driverside sunvisor will not stay up.  She uses it alot for the mirror.  Does anyone have a fix?????????

Jody

unless you change the hinge of the visor, sorry to say, it's just going to be like that. That's the same situation with my odyssey, in which i really don't mind about it. Also, if i can remember clearly, the visors of my 00 RX were kinda flimsy even when it was new. <_<

The dealer told me today that I have to buy a whole visor assy. $245 w/ garagedoor opener :cries: