Cd & Cassette Player Problem Es300, 1992

:cries: My ES 300, 1992 (Pioneer) CD Player plays sometimes. When it plays the #2 Cd will not play. The cassette player does not play anything. Will any of you mates will suggest on who to sent it for repair, or what aftermarket CD and cassette player will work with the original control instruments. :rolleyes: Thank You

The decision to repair or replace should be based on how much you are willing to spend and how much of the installation you are able to do yourself. If you get the unit repaired, you'll have a working 13 year old radio/tape/cd changer. What's that worth to you? I'd opt for a new cd/mp3 receiver. Prices literally run from around 100 bucks and up. Check www.crutchfield.com for an idea of what is available and difficulties in fit and wiring. I'm in the process of trying to choose one for my 91 Buick Reatta which takes a DIN and a half size (or some sort of adapter kit) as my radio, cd player, and tape player are all not working. And there weren't that many Reattas made. There are shops (check on-line) that rebuild and/or swap out these units.