Interior Smell

Hey guys I am a newbie. I have a GS300 93' with 206K miles. I have two questions;

1. When i have the fan on there interior smell like the is oil or some sort of fluid burning.

2. are the oxegyn sensors easy to replace or should i have a mechanic replace them

Hey guys I am a newbie. I have a GS300 93' with 206K miles. I have two questions;

1. When i have the fan on there interior smell like the is oil or some sort of fluid  burning.

2. are the oxegyn sensors easy to replace or should i have a mechanic replace them

search. it's been covered before,

1)probably something under the hood is leaking

2) yes easy

1. When i have the fan on there interior smell like the is oil or some sort of fluid  burning.

search. it's been covered before,

1)probably something under the hood is leaking

2) yes easy

OK i will check for the leak as for oxegyn sensor are there any diy pics availible?

OK i will check for the leak as for oxegyn sensor are there any diy pics availible?

It's soooo easy, you don't need DIY pics. The hardest part is getting the old ones out, sometimes they get frozen in there. There are 3 you need to replace.

Fan smell could also be the bearings or something else burning up in the fan motor

you seem to know a lot about these cars, but do you know if my transmission should make a little whistle sound right when it shifts from 1st to 2nd. i have 157k miles on it. and how bad is flooring it or pushin the pedel 3/4 of the way down. oh yea, and how can i check and make sure theres nothing wrong with my 93 gs300, aside from taking it to the dealer. like sometimes when its wet and i try to slide it sideways, only the inside wheel loses traction.