New To The Forums And Had An Idea

Hi, saw this website and couldnt stop reading the articles. I just got my first Lexus in September of this year, it is a 1999 Gold GS 400. I am totally in love with this machine. It is quite a change from my 2001 Civic EX coupe, which was my first car.

Im very new to using forums "this being my first one", so I had an Idea for a post. In just the few months of owning my car I could write a list a mile long about how much I enjoy driving it. I would like to know if anyone out there would like to share some of their favorite features of the GS line or maybe some memorable stories. Thanks for your time.

B)

Happy Holidays everyone

Sure, I'll be first.

I have a 99 GS400 also, it's silver in color and has the stock chrome 5-spoke wheels.

I'm 38 and have been into performance cars forever. Z28's, Mustangs, very modified 351W in a full size Bronco.

Until the Lex, the nicest comparable ride was a 96 Caddy STS. Very similar car overall. Same power but front wheel drive, more cushy comfortable ride, but wallowy in the corners.

I've received as much or more "nice car" comments with the GS400 than anything I've ever owned. Young and old alike, girls and guys. Everyone seems to like it. That's a great feeling that stays with ya...

I was VERY happy to see how many aftermarket parts we can get for these things.

I lowered mine with Eibach springs and put HKS mufflers on it. New grill is here but not installed. Sooo much more to do!

Enjoy your Lexus, you'll learn a lot in these forums and others out there. (can I say www.clublexus.com?)