Battery Dead 2nd Time In A Month

nicksan

Great input... n welcome to the club.

As for my sis's b/f's car.... he still hasn't taken the kickers out from a professional... though he has changed the battery yet again since it was under warranty. He said he would do it this coming week... so i'll let u guys know.

Tom

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem may be that your lights are staying on and draining your battery.

The first ever problem with my 2004 ES330 happened yesterday and that was almost exactly it.

I took the car out in the afternoon and parked it about two hours before sundown. That evening about 8:00 pm, and after dark, a neighbor reported to me that my lights were on.

Checking the switch, it was exactly as I intended -- in the automatic setting. I switched it off. Since the lights were shining brightly when I checked, I feel sure I have plenty battery left, but I may yet get another surprise.

The only other thing I have noticed different about the car is that the day before I noticed the windshield wipers were making a slapping noise at the end of their sweep to the left.

Anybody have anything like that happen before?