Removing Rear Sub Cover

Is there an easy to take off the sub cover on a 98 gs4?Thanks

The back seat and side panels has to come off first. I took off mine and replaced it with a 10'' Alpine type S. It sounds way better than the stock sub. Took me about fourty-five minutes to complete the swap.

Did you run your stock amp with this sub?Also I know this has been covered because ive read it  can someone find this topic. And I know the search engine works I just cant use it properly.

NOPE, it's not enough power. B) Just click on the user name to read posts or topics by that person.

Once you take it out, you'll have to make your own baffle for it cause the stock one is built on to the stock sub. What I did was traced it onto a piece of wood (about the same thickness ) as the baffle, drill the screw holes, cut the middle circle for the sub and used clear sealent to glue it together. It sounds better than the stock sub when I hooked it to my stock head unit. But I'm going to use my new amp (mtx 421D) to kick it.