New Rims With Tt Brake Upgrade?

RX944

did the second gen LS come with 16s or 17s?

The design of the spoke matters as much as the offset of the wheel, and whether it is a high disc fitment or not. It's possible to grind away a bit from the caliper if you need another millimeter or so, but I myself wouldn't do that....the most cost effective way to do it is to find a set of used TT wheels. Yes the LS400 calipers are very similar to the TT's and can be used as an upgrade. IMO all of the coupes should have come with these brakes, or at least the SC400 brakes, which are very adequate for a non-turbo application. Don't forget you'll also need the TT 17x4" spare, as your current spare will be useless on the front....try to find a used one, it's $275 new.

well what im trying to get at is if the LS had 16's cant you just run wheel spacers to offset the stock rim and run the LS calipers? stock sc rims dont have the right offset in my opinion and wouldnt hurt to come out a bit more.