Sirius Or Xm Satellite Radio Install

I have sirius , however, it's built into the headunit. I want to get XM as well so I found a bracket for cell phones that mounts to the passenger side of the radio and the XM unit mounts to that. It should look great and is probably the best look you're going to get, unless you have something custom built.

I have sirius , however, it's built into the headunit. I want to get XM as well so I found a bracket for cell phones that mounts to the passenger side of the radio and the XM unit mounts to that. It should look great and is probably the best look you're going to get, unless you have something custom built.

Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
My Sirius Install. Let me know if you have any questions....

7_7_04_002.jpg

7_7_04_003.jpg

Thanks for the pic, AUGuy. It helps to have a visual.

How/where did you route your antenna and wire?

I have XM delphi Installed In the same location as the sirius. I was able to run the wires under the shift console and plug It In my center console. I ran the antenna wire under the dash and along the drivers side floor molding,through the side of the rear seat and Into the trunk. I put the antenna on my trunk centerd to the window. looks clean. I mounted the xm reciever using velcro on the bottom and velcro to the ash tray, can't even tell. maybe TMI but you never know.

How/where did you route your antenna and wire?

I have XM delphi Installed In the same location as the sirius. I was able to run the wires under the shift console and plug It In my center console. I ran the antenna wire under the dash and along the drivers side floor molding,through the side of the rear seat and Into the trunk. I put the antenna on my trunk centerd to the window. looks clean. I mounted the xm reciever using velcro on the bottom and velcro to the ash tray, can't even tell. maybe TMI but you never know.

Thanks for the info....I actually traded the '05 for an '06 and have XM through the Mark Levinson system. Appreciate your response.

later

• 1 month later...